Sunday, March 02, 2008

Walgreens Wow!

Have you folks checked out the new Walgreens yet? It is in the former RiteAid store on Main Street across from Kwik Fill and all I can say is wow.

It's nice to have a store in town that is well stocked, customer friendly and with fair prices.

For us tech types the Walgreens website is really impressive (and I don't impress easily). I moved all of my prescriptions to Walgreens and have them all set up on the site for refill and express pay (nice feature). Other nice stuff includes an extensive online medical and drug encyclopedia and a flash version of the local weekly flier with a full shopping list feature. Needless to say, I really like the new store.

Now if Wal-Mart would just get here too we could really start saving some serious dollars.

No comments: